You’ve admired Jennifer Aniston’s long and sultry tresses and the endless blond strands of Paris Hilton’s perfect hair for a long time. If you so desire to have that long lustrous head of hair then just a few tips and care can effectively help you reach your hair rising goals.
Hair is the one part of the body that can heavily add glamour to a person’s look.
It just requires a little bit of extra attention to look after hair and help it be healthy so it grows faster. If you find that you hardly get time in between your busy and hectic daily schedule then make use of local saloons on Sunday afternoons to care for your hair. Hair has its own natural speed that it will grow in and it order to manipulate it to grow faster you need to obviously pay special attention to it.
Similar posts that you may also like: 1. Make Your Hair Healthy And Shiny, 2. Have Permanent Hair Extension, 3. Hair Extensions Pros and Cons, and 4. How to Stop Hair Breakage.
Make use of the following tips to get those tresses to grow faster!
1. Hair needs to be tangle free to grow faster and healthier. Hair tangles act as a major obstacle to hair growth and can ruin your hair’s natural texture. So keep a hair brush handy at all time and regularly brush your hair. This also helps stimulate the blood flow thus resulting in quicker longer hair.
2. Visit your nearest saloon for regular hair pack treatments and hair massages. The massage will help stimulate the hair thus resulting in a faster growth. Professional hair treatments and massages also help maintain or improve the natural sheen and texture of your hair. So avail of these double benefits with regular, weekly visits to a saloon. If saloons turn out to be too expensive, then give yourself a head massage with the right oils and hair creams.
3. Throughout the day, particles of dirt and grime get collected on the scalp due. Depending on hoe much you travel outdoors for work, you must accordingly wash your hair. The usual suggested number of times is once a week but if you play a sport every day or live in tropical regions where its hot and humid, then washing the hair 2-3 times a week would be a better way to go. A clean scalp helps hair grow easier and quicker. A dirty one acts as an obstacle.
Alternately, cover your head when you are outdoors to protect and filter some of the dust particles.
4. Bend down and let your hair fall toward the ground and brush it out in this position. Shake it for a while and then stand back up. This upside-down method of brushing really helps add bounce and volume to hair while boosting hair growth.
5. Dry, brittle hair takes longer to grow. It’s the moisture content in hair that helps it to grow. Use shampoos that are high in moisture content and conditioners that add volume to hair to help keep your hair clean and for it to grow faster.
6. Regularly trimming the hair helps get rid of split and uneven ends. Professional hair experts usually advice people to trim their hair once every three months. But everyone’s hair is different, so it’s best to keep an eye on your hair and if it seems uneven, then get a trim. A trim helps hair to stay in shape and grow healthier. Hair that’s long but with uneven ends always looks thinner and scantier.
7. They say that the nails and hair on a persons head help determine if the person is healthy from inside. If you have good luscious hair, it means that you are in the prime of health. If you long for long hair and luscious ones at that then start eating right. A good diet helps improve hair growth and texture. The ideal mix of vitamins and minerals are essential, if your schedule doesn’t allow you to eat balanced meals then supplement your diet with multi vitamin pills and health drinks.
8. Take a deep breath and avoid getting stressed out for every little thing! Stress affects your skin and hair texture and may sometimes lead to hair fall too. Stay stress free to maintain healthy hair that grows quick.
9. Chemicals in hair products like hair color are known to cause long term hair damage. Avoid using them as much as possible and try to go in for natural remedies or home made products. Damaged hair after-all takes longer to grow.
10. Extreme weather conditions also cause hair damage. Severe winters and summers strip the natural mineral of the hair. If you live in a place that has severe weather conditions then try to cover your hair every time you are exposed.
11. Use trusted brands and products on your hair. Choose a good brush from a reputed department store. Good brushes that don’t get caught in the hair help stimulate growth.
12. Limit your caffeine intake; stop smoking if you are a smoker. These elements cause long term problems in the body and eventually in hair growth.
13. Regular work outs help stimulate blood flow, thus making you feel fresh, healthier thus stimulating hair growth. Go for a jog every morning or regular evening walks. Get a treadmill if you don’t find time to go out to work out.
14. Adequate sleep is important to help the body heal and rest. Try to get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep daily.
15. Drink plenty of water. Water cleanses the toxins from your system and helps promote better skin and hair growth.
16. Change your bed linen, especially pillow cases regularly. Once every 4-5 days is ideal. The dirt collected on linen that are in direct contact with your hair mix with the hair and have a negative impact on hair growth.
These methods will definitely help you maintain healthier hair that’s quick and easy to grow. Long hair is easy to have, with just a little patience and care. So, pin these tips up on your bedroom wall and follow them daily!