If you think your girlfriend has suddenly become unavailable, emotionally as well as physically and you feel that she has found someone else, you might be right. She might be seeing someone else if:
People who have read this also read:
1. How to Approach a Girl You don’t Know, 2. Top Signs of a Cheating Girlfriend, 3. How To Be A Good Boyfriend and 4. Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend.
1. She doesn’t want to talk about the relationship or any recent problems that the two of you are having. If she is very comfortable with the way the relationship is going (when you can feel something is wrong) she might be too busy thinking about the other guy to bother about your relationship.
2. She shows reluctance to meet you or go out for a date with you. If she has started giving silly reasons to avoid you and meeting you while she has a mysterious friend who occupies her time, you really need to consider your relationship’s stability.
3. She has suddenly become more than careful of keeping her cell phone away from your reach to the extent that she even takes it to the bathroom.
4. She develops a nagging habit and gets irritated for very small reasons. Basically, she is trying to figure out ways to break it up with you and because she couldn’t find a reason, she is trying to make one.
5. She stops caring about you and doing small things just to make you happy.
6. She stops considering your needs and requirements, let alone prioritize them. The same girl who would go out of her way to make you feel comfortable and happy will stop thinking about what you want altogether if she finds somebody else.
7. Your credit cards bill pattern has changed with odd purchases or if she has restricted your access to online checking accounts.
8. She speaks of her mystery friend with great admiration, animated gestures and a big smile.
9. She has tried to sneak out of the house without telling you more than once in the recent past.
10. She takes time to respond to your texts very frequently and tells you things like she wasn’t around to reply immediately or the phone was on silent mode. This is believable if it happens once in a while but not all the time.
11. She stops initiating plans, dates and ideas. Girls have a tendency to make plans and they love organizing a night out with couple friends or maybe a romantic dinner for two. If she has stopped taking the initiative for anything in the relationship and in fact doesn’t even seem to be bothered about how things go with you, it is time for you to let go.
12. She has started being more affectionate then usual. Just like men, some women try to make up for the dishonesty by showing extra attention and going the extra mile to make their partners feel loved and secure for no reason.
13. She gets annoyed whenever you try to hold her hand or cuddle with her. If she is constantly pushing you away or making sure you don’t come too close to her, the situation is questionable.
14. You guys haven’t had sex in a while because she has not been ‘in the mood’ for it or if she’s been menstruating at an unusual time of the month or longer than her usual cycles (more often than not, these are all lies).
15. She gets calls at weird hours and doesn’t receive them around you (unless that is her usual pattern). There has to be a reason for her to not take the calls in front of you and you should try to know what the reason is.
16. She avoids eye contact with you, especially when you tell her how much you love her and talk about your future as a couple. Because she is aware of her dishonesty towards you, she will find it difficult to lie to your face,
17. She ignores your calls on the pretext that she is busy.
18. She has stopped looking to you for emotional support and stability (chances are she has found someone else to fill your shoes).
19. She had stopped paying a lot of attention to her clothes after some months of dating you and now she has suddenly started putting makeup and dressing up even if it is for a trip to the grocery store. Chances are that she has plans to meet this guy and she wants to look strikingly beautiful or attractive enough for him.
20. She has suddenly started taking pottery classes even though you know that she hates pottery. You might give her the benefit of doubt and believe that she’s trying to develop an interest in it but, if she doesn’t talk about the classes or seem happy about making clay objects, this sudden change in her interest may be attributed to another guy.
21. She has started working overtime frequently in the last couple of weeks. If she is seeing someone else, she knows that she has to come up with a very logical reason for her absence from home and what can be better than overtime?
22. She starts doubting you to cover her guilt.
23. She starts making excuses to get some time for her to go around the town. If she has found someone else, she will need some time to meet him and spend time with him so if your girlfriend has started going out on her own (without anyone), you should seriously start thinking the relationship through.
24. She would talk to you about her entire day including where she went, what she did, etc. and has suddenly started being very unclear as to where she went and who was there with her. It is obvious enough for you to understand that she is reluctant to give you an honest answer.
25. She has become argumentative out of the blue and keeps challenging each and every opinion you have.