Love is one of the greatest feelings in the world and everyone should have a chance at experiencing this wonderful emotion. Furthermore love doesn’t always have to be for a partner (although it most times is), it can be for a pet, a parent, an inanimate object…
But the saying, “I’m in love” is commonly used for partners and people in committed relationships.
Sometimes its just easy to understand that you are in love with someone. Because, you feel a tide of emotions that border on happiness and more happiness. Everything about you changes, you start looking fresh and renewed.
Love is a feeling that is best experienced by the person in concern and no one can tell you whether what you feel is love or not. No guidebook will help and neither will your friends. Its entirely up to you to analyze what you are feeling and to take the time to think about whether its true love.
Love is a strong word and in today’s time when most people shy away from it or get scared of the truck load of issues and responsibilities that come with it then its always safer to understand your partner, their stance on relationships and thoughts on love before openly saying you love someone.
Love doesn’t come easily and it doesn’t come as planned. At times you may be ready for a relationship but won’t have found the right person. Love will just come suddenly and when it does, it comes with a host of feelings that make you feel good all over. Good about yourself, your life, your world. You.
If you are really in love, you will experience some or all of the feelings below:
- You will wake up each day with a great big smile on your face and with an eagerness to look forward to the day
- You will look forward to that particular person’s call or text and will feel a sheer sense of happiness when you speak to the person
- You will spend more time and attention on yourself in order to groom yourself and to look your best.
- You will want to spend more time with that particular person because being with that person just makes you happy
- You will start looking forward to things you previously didn’t. Even boring or routine things like brushing your teeth would be a task you would be happy to perform.
- You will have a constant smile on your face and sparkle in your eye. When someone is in love, there is always a certain healthy glow in the face and skin.
- Life will suddenly seem so much nicer and everything around you so much better, in the sense, you will suddenly have a very positive and cheery outlook towards everything.
- You will want to be more social because sub-consciously you’ll want to celebrate this great feeling of love.
- You will spend most waking moments thinking of your partner and the wonderful times you have when you are together.
- You will hate every moment you spend apart. You urge to be together for as long as possible.
- You will want to scream out to the whole world that you are in love.
- When you say goodbye to your partner, your heart will have this sinking feeling.
- When you just can’t get enough of each other, you are in love…
- When things that make your partner happy start making you happy, then you are in love
- When you feel like talking about your partner all the time to all your friends then it’s a clear sign.
- If you start making future plans about life that include your partner, then its surely love…
- If your heart skips a beat at your partners presence, its love
- When you feel like doing special things for your partner, its love
- Its also love when you go out of your way to do special things for your special someone
- When you want to buy things for your partner even if you can’t afford it
- When you ask your partner to accompany you for the holidays
- You are also in love if you hate the idea of your partner eating alone
- If you constantly worry about your partner when they are sick, then its love
- If you go out of your way to get your partner soups and health food while they are sick then you are in love
There is a huge difference between caring for someone and falling in love or being in love. Love is a stronger emotion that involves a more serious level of commitment to the person. You can’t force the feeling and you can’t get over it quickly either. It just happens but when it does, its great.
If a partner reciprocates the same feelings and emotions then the two of you are bound to be on a wonderful journey that’s full of exciting adventures.
Every successful relationship needs sincere love to sustain the years of togetherness and ups and downs that come with it.
Most people spend a lifetime trying to find happiness and love. If you have been lucky enough to find love and someone who you think you can happily spend your whole life with then go all out and do whatever it takes to make things work.
There is absolutely nothing better in the world than love and being in it. Once you get it you should never lose it.
It takes effort to maintain a healthy relationship. There are two parts to it, some people believe that love cannot sustain everything and isn’t the only thing that’s needed for a relationship to work. Others believe that love is the only basic requirement for two people to be happy together.
Its definitely more romantic to go with the second thought and also, if you believe in it strong enough, then its sure to work magic.
That’s how and where the saying “What good is life without love anyway” came from…
The greatest thing, you’ll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return (a variation of a famous line once used in the movie “Moulin Rouge”. It’s a perfect example of classic love and the significance of it.
So don’t be afraid to love and to cherish. Because there really is nothing better out there.