Getting a guy to like you is not a very difficult task. Do you already like someone? Are you almost certain that Mr. Right is within your sight? Then, its high time to put on your high heels and arm yourself with the best techniques to attract your guy to you.
Always be conscious of the fact that if you like a guy, you need to evaluate the level of your crush…if it’s a serious crush and you want him to like you back, then the tips below can definitely get him there! But if you think your crush is not serious enough, then its really not worth the effort to go out of your way to make someone like you…
- If your future Mr. Right (the guy you like) works in the same office as you, then start dressing up for him to notice you! In fact, being a girl this will probably come naturally to you once you like someone! Most girls automatically start trying to look better than their natural self once they find a crush they want to capture! So, look good, dress pretty and do up everything from your hair to make-up to sweep him off his feet.
- If your crush is a guy you recently met a party then find common friends through who you can get your hands on his number. Before doing that though, find out if he has a girlfriend or not! You don’t want to be the one who causes a spat in a relationship now, do you?
- Continuing from the point above, if your crush is single (hooray for you) then get his number and make the first move. Call him up, tell him where you got his number from and tell him that you think he’s cute and that you’d like to meet him over a cup of coffee…he’s pretty sure to be flattered and the chances of him going out with you will be high! Once the date has been fixed, dress smart, dress cute and charm your way into his heart. He’ll be the one to make the next call, fingers crossed…
- If your guy is someone who has just moved into the same apartment block as you, well then, start by making him welcome to the neighborhood!! Go over, help him out with shifting in and bring him some coffee and cookies to start with. Make him feel comfortable and be a little flirtatious and show the signs that you like him! Play it slow and eventually with time he’s sure to like you back…but don’t make fast moves! Take it slow and steady because you wouldn’t want things to turn sour considering that he’ll be living close to you for quite some time!
- If you like someone you met through a mutual friend, then just go right ahead and get his number if he’s single! Guys usually like it when a girl makes the first move. By asking him out you can use the time you get alone with him to impress him with who you are and how you can be the ideal dream girl that he’s always dreamt of!
- SOME more points to note:
- Guys like girls that look good. Even if you’re one who likes to look for something deeper in a relationship, remember that its usually just about the looks (to start with) for a guy. So look your best when you gear up to impress a guy. Once the first dates are scheduled, you can then impress him more!
- Most guys like it when girls try and understand their hobbies and likes. For instance, if he likes football, pretend to like it too and watch a couple of games with him.
- Respect his “guy time”. Guys like bonding over drinks and sports and when girls complain about it, they don’t like it. So, from the beginning itself, you could show him that you’re open to him spending some guy time with his friends.
- Guys are known to like girls who don’t want them to tag along everywhere they go. For instance, men don’t like to shop. So, stop thinking that our guy should go shopping with you. When you like a guy, use hints that you won’t ever be the kind who will drag him to those boring stores… he will probably just fall for you right then.
- Buy your crush a gift you know he would like. Not something you think he will like or something you like! Girls waste their money and time shopping for unnecessary things for their guys. For instance, no guy will like the pink tee shirt that you bought! Once you’ve been on a few dates with the guy you like and you want him to like you back, use the information you’ve collected about him to buy him something useful, like a t-shirt of his favorite band, a video cd of his favorite ever concert…these are things he’d like better and he would probably like you back for thinking of them!
- When a guy you like is sick, show him that you care. Bring him some of his favorite soup, some tea, some coffee. Some anything! He will be sure to remember what all you did for him when he was sick and he might just ask you out soon enough!