Playing truth or dare is a good way to spend time with close friends or even family. The game can even work well amongst new found friends because it acts as a method to get to know someone better.
The game is pretty famous and is commonly played amongst college students and high school students too. One must be very open minded and daring to play a game like this because opponents tend to ask very crucial questions or if you choose a dare, then they make you enact a very daring one!
Although the game can be excruciatingly fun too, its best to stay on guard before starting a session of truth or dare, the best precaution one can take is to play it with friends one knows really well so that no one is left embarrassed and ashamed at the end of the game.
Another way to be the best player is to arm yourself with some good nail biting truth and dare questions so that when you get the chance to question someone, you have a compilation of questions that can leave everyone wondering what to say.
Make use of the “truth” questions below to play a better game of truth or dare:
- How old were you when you went on your first date?
- Who do you love more, your mother or father or neither?
- When was the last time you kissed a girl / boy?
- Have you ever had a crush on a teacher, if yes, who?
- Have you ever stolen money from your parents?
- Have you ever been caught for stealing?
- Have you ever been arrested?
- Did you ever wish that you were never born while growing up?
- Do you secretly hate your sibling?
- What’s more important to you, love or money?
- Would you ever leave a job / profession for a relationship?
- What’s more important to you, career or love?
- What would you give up first to be blessed with something you have always wanted?
- Have you ever tried to hack into any of your friend’s personal web accounts?
- Have you ever had a friend who you considered your worst enemy?
- What’s the biggest lie you have ever told?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What’s your take on marriage?
- Have you ever cheated on a test?
- Who was your first love?
- Have you ever regretted not asking someone special out on a date?
- Which profession would you most love to be in?
- When did you decide that …. profession was right for you and why did you decide so?
- Have you ever been to a strip club?
- Would ever cheat on your partner?
- Have you ever cheated on your partner?
- Do you think that marriage is for life?
- Do you like watching teen movies?
- What was your most embarrassing moment while growing up?
- Did your parents ever spy on you?
- Have you ever gone in for cosmetic surgery?
- Do you like who you are?
- Do you ever wish you were someone else?
- Are you a happy person?
- Would you ever buy your partner a house?
This part settles the questions on the “truth” category of the game, but, you would need to revise and customize it, maybe add more to it depending on who you are playing with. The people you play with will again influence the genre of questions you ask. For instance, if you are playing with a group of close friends and amongst them there are a couple or two then you could include some crucial truth questions about relationships and love. The whole point of the game is to put someone in a spot after all.
When a player chooses a “dare” over a “truth”, then you need to be ready with the type of dare that you’d like to dare them to perform.
Make use of the “dares” here below and customize them to suit your style and purpose while actually playing the game:
- I dare you to kiss the person sitting on the right of you.
- I dare you to imitate your mother for a minute.
- I dare you to throw your shoes out the window.
- I dare you to ring the neighbor’s bell and tell them that you are gay.
- I dare you to climb onto the ledge and shout, “I’m the king of the world.”
- I dare you to run around the street screaming, “I’m crazy.”
- I dare you to call your mother and tell her that you have eloped.
- I dare you to call your father and tell him you have dropped out of school.
- I dare you to drink a bottle of chilled milk in a minute.
- I dare you to skip 100 times and sing the Barbie song at the same time.
- I dare you to dance around the room in a clown’s costume.
- I dare you to prank call the cop station.
- I dare you to roll over like a dog and then bark.
- I dare you to dress like Santa and walk down the street saying ho, ho, ho.
- I dare you to call your boss / school principal and say you are in love with them.
- I dare you to jump around like a bunny for 3 minutes.
- I dare you to pour a glass of coke over yourself.