There are so many types of conversations that people can have when they get together. Conversations that turn into debates, conversations about particular thoughts or ideas, the state of current affairs in the world or city you live in…the list is endless.
Sometimes though, when you are randomly talking to your friends or colleagues about nothing in particular (there are days when this happens)…then one of you or rather most of you will start talking about randomly funny things. Here are a few examples, some even double up as suggestions regarding funny random things to say in a conversation.
FUNNY RANDOM TYPES OF THOUGHTS and QUESTIONS TO USE IN A CONVERSATION
- Why is phonetic spelt with the letter “f”?
- For that matter why is the English language so confusing. Phone but never Fone…
- Why do Gas stations have convenience stores attached to them? People don’t generally go the Gas station to buy something now, do they?
- Why do Americans love Pizza so much when its not their native food?
- Why are stands meant for sitting?
- Why is Earth the only place with so many living things? Is there really life on another planet? How can it be that till now we seem to be the only one?
- I wonder what it would be like if the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were real…
- I wish life was a movie
- I wish wishes ALWAYS came true
- I wonder why we grow out of cartoons
- Why is it considered childish if grown-ups play with teddy bears?
- Would the world be a better place to live in if there was no concept of money?
- Why is advertising considered a lucrative industry for people when ads on tv generally irritate most people anyway?
- I wonder what the world would be like without computers
- I think “Financial Managers” should never go broke…how come they still do?
- There are so many religions in the world. Shouldn’t there just be one?
- Why do making sand castles on the beach pass off as such a fascinating pass time for everyone who goes to the beach?
- Would the world be a better place to live in if we still had kings ruling and no politicians?
- Its funny how people make politicians who they are, then complain
- All blondes are considered a little low with regards to their levels of intelligence. But all brunettes are not considered to have high intelligence levels.
- Older people think they know better than us. Yet they had to fight two world wars to get things straight. And still it isn’t.
- First we invented cars. Then we made a lot of them. And now we are asking everyone to stop buying them in an effort to reduce global warming. Its funny how humans think and act.
- There is more water than land on Earth and still developing countries face huge water shortage situations practically daily.
- Many of today’s more successful people are high school or college drop-outs. What does that teach us?
- First we thought that the world was flat then we found out that it was round. There must be so many more things like that, only difference is that we haven’t found out the truth about them, yet!
- We pay banks large sums of fees to keep our money safe. Is it because we can’t do it ourselves?
- Why is buying a house such a difficult and expensive task to do today? Isn’t it a bare necessity that everyone should just somehow easily have?
- There are so many people in the world and there are so many problems in the world. Ever wondered if the two are related?
- Humans aim to reach for the stars. That’s such a funny expression if you think about it carefully.
- I think the best profession in the world is that of a comedian’s…they get paid to be funny for heaven’s sake. I mean, come on!
- Would it bother you if you knew that your boss was under qualified?
- How much money is ever too much money? I think most people would agree with never!
- America is a super power and it created super man (super men?). Wonder if there is a connection there…
SOMETIMES YOU COULD EVEN STATE FUNNY RANDOM FACTS IN A CONVERSATION
- Did you know that peanuts are used to make dynamite?
- Rubber bands last longer when they are kept in the fridge!
- A goldfish has a memory of 5 seconds
- You can never sneeze with your eyes open
- There are more chickens then people in the world
- There is no definite cure for the common cold